Wednesday, October 9, 2013


Underwater Photography Blog


 
Colorful, complex and full of movement, Christy Lee Rogers photographs bodies submerged in water at night, and creates her effects using the refraction of light. Her work is described as contemporary and timeless, and compared to artsists of the Baroque period. It is held in exhibits around the world.
 

 I like this photograph because I like that the girl has a sort of beam of light surrounding her in the water.
 I like this photograph because I love the movement of the picture and the stark contrast between the girl's white dress and the dark water behind her.
I like this photograph because I love how you can see the bubbles from where the girl came into the water and also the stark contrast again between her dress and the darkness surrounding her.
 
Possible objects to submerge in water:
  • dice
  • candy
  • dolls
  • coins
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment